(from my neighbor Sarah Bevan)
- Mix the first five ingredients and toss with shredded chicken. Let it marinate for at least 1/2 hour (I tossed mine together in a ziploc bag in the morning and let it sit in the refrigerator all day).
- Pour about 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Fill flour tortillas with chicken and shredded cheese, saving about 1 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top of enchiladas.
- Mix the remaining enchilada sauce with the cream and leftover marinade. Pour sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until brown and crispy on top.